In order to change your behavior, no matter your end goal, there’s a fundamental two-step process that needs to be followed. Early on in our program, you’ll be exposed to these two fundamentals:
1. An understanding of what makes you who you are and what needs to be done to accomplish your objective. This entails:
- Understanding what science knows about how we operate. How can you make changes if you don’t know how it operates?
- Breaking down our decisioning making process so you’ll finally see the counterintuitive ways you produce the life you have.
We’ll explain the process in easy to understand concepts...
- Understanding how the energy we put into our efforts determines the results we get.
- Seeing clearly how our anger, fears and excitement cloud our best efforts.
By identifying where your negative energy comes from, you’ll be in a position to counteract it..
2. The second stage is Implementing the above understandings in successful ways.
We use our workshop approach to train you in using our technique on real time situations currently in your life.
- How to Manage your thoughts and emotions so you take the best actions possible for real change.
- Teaching you how to concentrate on the day to day challenges you face or concentrate on any big issues you’re dealing with. You’ll spend real time getting real results!
- Checking in with you on a daily basis during the 30-day period is our way of ‘supervising’ your practice to ensure you get the results you’re pleased with.